Saturday, January 17, 2009

Recovery

Since Reno I have done ZERO, yes ZERO, training!!! I'm still dealing with an injured ankle, been roughly 6 weeks now since I have gotten hurt. Now to add to that pain my knee is also beginning to bother me. Seems that the baby walking I've been doing to lessen some of the pain is not too healthy for my knee and now i'm really limping around. Since I missed an entire week of training I've decided to stick with Sunday being a rest day and will most likely not do any type of training until Monday. But since I will only have 2 solid weeks before the national I will be pushing it extra hard. Trying to get my 09 races planned and make sure I get to everything that I can this year. Even trying to figure out a way to possibly make it to an NBL national or two, so we'll see how that goes. My dream of making it to this year's worlds in Australia is slowly turning into just that, a dream. Financially cannot see myself making it to DeSoto to qualify and even more so coming up with the 4 grand or so that it would take to get me over to the worlds in July. Going to keep working on things and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment