Tuesday, April 14, 2009

new outlook

So for the past few months I've been stuck in negative land with thoughts of all the bad that is currently going on with me right now. But the past few days I've decided to just let it go. Things will happen how they are supposed to and when they are supposed to. The more I try to fix it the worse it's going to get...so now I'm putting my energy towards riding. I've got some big races coming up that I really need to improve some scores on. Gotta get to the track more, get to training, and focus. Get my mental game straight. Bakersfield *or as we call it bakerstucky* is the first weekend in May..going to have some tough competition going on there for me again. Right now I'm sitting pretty at NAG 3 on both bikes...but I know bethany will be creepin up on me at any moment lol. Gotta get some wins or 4 is as high as I'll get this year! Photo below complements of photo man dan mooney from redmond oregon...least he didn't get a shot of me getting smoked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment