Thursday, May 28, 2009

Recovery almost complete..i think

It's been a month since my injury and I've yet to fully recover. The shoulder is still extremely weak as well as my knees. I realized the other day, while running, that I'm getting older and I don't bounce back quite as quickly as I once did. It's been extremely hard to stay off my bike and not train so that my body can do what's necessary....HEAL UP FOR ONCE!!

I've been fighting injuries since December and I'm hoping this break has helped all of them. Next week I'm looking to get back on the track again finally and I've started to slowly ease back into training. It's hard to find that drive and determination after doing nothing for so long. The only thing keeping me going is the fact that i really want to do well at my home track in July. Last year was a rough one and I refuse to let that happen yet again.

Let's hope this next week doesn't kill me. I've got stuff planned as far as training for friday and saturday and then off sunday then full throttle from then on.

No comments:

Post a Comment