Monday, September 14, 2009

go211.com

So I am coming off a pretty lame weekend. Been feeling burnt since Reno and just haven't been up to par...All weekend was spent with power outage after power outage because of some freak out of nowhwere lightening storm that hit saturday. A total of about 5 outages for a total of 10 hours. Was not psyched either about the rain that crept in last night, however the sun is shining right now.

Well this morning I wake up check out the emails and there is a little message telling me that I just won a GT from the go211.com Q&A with Arielle Martin. My question was in regards to being injured...for actually question and answer go check out the site and read!! I'm pretty psyched that I just won. It's the 2nd bike I've won this year and I never win anything!!!

Chula Vista this weekend. The boss told me to only race twenty and so that's what I will do. Cruiser can only be helped with a win..and I know the competition will be rough down there because I have a sneaky feeling that I will be combined with the younger/faster girls. I'm just happy to be going and to have the chance to see the SX race up close and personal. Going to make sure I actually take the camera out for this race and get some memories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment