Thursday, February 19, 2009

Clear skies.....but for how long..

Well tonight was the first time on my bike in just about a month. Roseville survived the storms and was in good condition tonight so they turned practice night into a race night. I was pretty psyched to get some track time so I made the voyage up while I had the chance. There were no other girls there tonight so I raced two other guys. The only thing I had going for me was my gates, which oddly were getting me out in front but the endurance just isn't there and can't hang with my spin gear. The weather shows another round of storms coming in on sunday and possibly lasting until mid to late next week. I'll be going out there again on Saturday to get track time for phoenix.

Not sure how many more chance I'll be getting to hit the track before phoenix so I'm taking advantage. Dad's gotta go stay at the hospital for a few days for testing so hopefully that turns out well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment