Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally healing, I think

So it's been roughly 2 months since I injured my ankle. I've spent the majority of that 2 months walking around, well I suppose limping around is more appropriate, but mostly being in pain. I've refused to go to the Doctor to have it checked for a few reason but the main one being my lack of insurance. Yeah I know, I race BMX and have no insurance but whatever. Back to my point, yes I do have one, I'm finally feeling like it's healing. Yesterday was the first day that I was able to do a workout at all, granted it was light and not all that I wanted to do but I got some done. It's been raining alot here so it's made getting to a track impossible and doing sprints just as difficult. Phoenix national is coming up and I suppose now is the time to get my as* into gear or it'll be getting handed to me down there. Also finally got another 20 inch bike, thanks to my awesome team manager. So will hopefully be getting that from him soon and getting to work getting used to it and riding cruiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment