Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lake Perris..I think Not

The original plan for the weekend was to head down to souther california for the SoCal nationals in Lake Perris...That however is not longer the plan. Instead the Napa Valley crew will defer and head to Phoenix, AZ next month. Weather was the #1 factor in why will not be attending. It shows that there will be rain off and on all weekend along with wind so we decided it was not the kind of conditions our resources should be used on. I'm okay with having an extra 4 weeks to train for my next race. Make sure you all long onto go211.com and view race action, just like I will be. As much as I hope that the weather stays dry for all in attendance, there is a lil mean streak in me that hopes it rainds rains and rains on those who got to go!! LOL...

Want to wish everyone going luck and stay safe. Oh and Nick...I'll be supporting you from home so I better see some decent gates, sick moves, and podiums in the mains both days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment